*I can't believe I missed watching this episode on my television*

J-MELO on January 17 is not the first time Joe Inoue appears in this show. However, at that time he does not take the role as guess anymore. Now he works for J-MELO in a new position.
Beside Joe Inoue, we have May J. as the MC (as usual), three music discoverers (Leo I mai, JAY'ED, Ai Takekawa) and one supervisor (Scott Murphy) along with Joe Inoue. They are team.
That is the reason why this episode named "Team J-MELO Special" and you must know that our Joe is the newest one among them.

The funny part in this, well, only talk part between Joe and May J. is... Japanese. Is this because of his title "Japan Star Search Supervisor"?
Joe Inoue also plays the short version of his "Kaze no Gotoku", the same one in his first appearance here.




DOWNLOAD

Credit to .♥ Kingdom of Joe ♥.
(please do not take out this file without asking permission)
(ask me -personally- or leave a comment if you wanna get fullshow)