Have you listened to "It's Joe Time vol. 10"? Its been updated yesterday! Listen to it here yo! And be quick, it'll be removed 2 weeks later (I think XD).

Have you seen Joe's blog? Yesh, he changed his header yesterday!

JOE'S BLOG - Joe Inoue Official Blog
Photobucket
(click for a larger preview, or just go to his blog)
I prefer the previous one. XD (Do you by any chance have the screenshot of it? I apparently forgot to take one =.=)

SO! I cropped the header out of his blog~ If interested, feel free to snag.

(click for actual size)

Aaaaand. Of course, with my very, VERY limited Photoshop skills, I tried to make a similar looking header just like his, to share with Joe fans out there! ♥
If you look carefully, the one I made is actually a bit darker (for the lighter Joe part) and the 4 lighter Joe's are slightly higher. Unless you want a TOTAL SIMILAR header, feel free to request and I shall work on it ;) I dared not make a total similar one as I'm afraid copyright rules are applied to the header LOL. I'm pathetic yesh I know XD
As usual, feel free to snag, but a comment is HIGHLY APPRECIATED~! Heeee~

Please click on image to lead you to my blog to get the actual piece of work I made XD

Disclaimers are on my "that" post. XD