It seems that Joe loves "bed" so much. I bet he can do anything with it since he repeats this word again and again in the lyrics of his songs. He made me obsessed with "bed", too.

I hear someone says: "You're wrong"?
I don't think so. Because I will show some proofs.


Gravity
.♥ Kingdom of Inoue Joe (井上ジョー) ♥.This is the 2nd track of the single "CLOSER".
I cut directly from the scans of this CD to make my evidence more truthful.
As you can see. "bed" is the last word of this part.



P.J.Anthem
.♥ Kingdom of Inoue Joe (井上ジョー) ♥.If you've read Inoue Joe's official blog before, you will know that "P.J.Anthem" is a song for pijama. A pijama relates to the sleep, and the sleep relates to "bed" =].



KANGA.ETA.KU.NAI ~Can a guy talk all night?~
.♥ Kingdom of Inoue Joe (井上ジョー) ♥.The phrase in this part means: "When papa and mama do st perverted, I don't want to think about it".
Actually, Joe didn't use the direct word "bed" in this lyric. However, he made me imagine nothing accept "peverted mind" =.=
Do you realise the time of this song? It's a night, and... ~_~
Nyah~~ I don't want to think about it. =]]

Then, what do you think now?